pcb layout circuit board suppliers
|Material||Laminate material||FR4, Alu, CEM3,Taconic,Rogers|
|Board cutting||Number of layers||1-58|
Min.Thickness for inner layers
(Cu thickness are excluded)
|Bow and twist||<7/1000|
|Copper weight||outer Cu weight||0.5-4 oz|
|inner Cu weight||0.5-3 oz|
|PTH hole tolerance||±0.002''(0.005mm)|
|NPTH Hole tolerance||±0.002''(0.005mm)|
|Plating||Min hole size||0.0008''（0.02mm）|
|Aspect ratio||20(5 :1)|
|Min solder mask clearance||0.003''(0.07mm)|
|E-test||Flying probe tester||Y|
The Pcb Layout Circuit Board is essentially a circuit board that connects electronic components. It is the basic building block of any electronic design and has evolved into a very complex component for many years.
1. Due to the repeatability and consistency of the graphics, the wiring and assembly errors are reduced, saving the maintenance, debugging and inspection time of the equipment;
2. The design can be standardized to facilitate exchange;
3. High wiring density, small size and light weight, which is conducive to miniaturization of electronic equipment;
4. Conducive to mechanization, automated production, increased labor productivity and reduced the cost of electronic equipment.
The manufacturing method of the printed board can be divided into two major categories: subtraction method (reduction method) and addition method (addition method). At present, large-scale industrial production is mainly based on the method of reducing the corrosion of copper foil in the method.
5. Especially the bending resistance, precision and better application of FPC flexible board to high precision instruments.