Make of quality glass fiber, the boards are thick and double sided. Universal prototype PCB circuit board is tin plated and is used for point to point DIY soldering.
Universal prototyping pcb are the heart and brains of every product that turns on, plugs in, or lights up. They contain electrical components that determine the behavior of your product, and come in all shapes and sizes.
It also includes the necessary components and connections to mount the Arduino Nano module. It gives the possibility to design and check various types of electronic devices, including those connected to Iot.
-Options: Various pieces of universal prototyping pcb in different sizes to meet your design needs, such as electronics lab and DIY projects.
-Easy to use: pre-tinned electroplated holes on the circuit board make it very easy to weld components and sensors for your project.
-Easy installation: there are 4 mounting holes in the corner of the circuit board, which can be easily installed together.
As mentioned above, product quality is the soul for a PCB factory who depends on its capabilities. PCB manufacturing and assembly capabilities can be displayed in the following aspects:
Certificates stand for a factory's genuine manufacturing capabilities. When cooperating with PCB supplier certificated with ISO9001:2008, UL, RoHS, etc. standards, you can rest assured that they will strictly stick to the regulations of those certificates to obtain a high quality in their products. Good news is that our FASTPCBA has certificates of all those standards, ISO9001, TS-16949 and UL,etc which prove enough we are a reliable pcba factory at basis.
Aspects concerning an investigated PCB and Assembly factory's technology can be concluded as below items:
• Whether technology it applies caters to your requirement and processing capabilities reach your requirement;
• Whether advancing equipment for processing or automation is owned in the factory;
• Processing capability evaluation;
• BGA IC repair capability;
• Soldering capability of 0201 or 01005 and repair capability;
• RoHS implementing capabilities;
• SOP integrity;
• Solder paste temperature returning, sealing off and storage life administration capabilities;
• De-panel processing capabilities.