1. This Double-sided Pcb Clone Assembly is made on two different PCB sides. Both layers are connected by PTH (plated through hole). It uses high quality screen printing to ensure clear and readable. It uses military grade laminates because it uses the highest quality substrates to withstand harsh environments. Double-sided Pcb Clone Assembly uses a variety of processing techniques. It offers gold-plated and gold finger PCB prototyping services. The standard Tg of copper clad laminates is between 130 and 140 °C. The high Tg is generally greater than 170 ° C and the medium Tg is generally greater than 150 ° C. Basically a printed circuit board with Tg ≥ 170 ° C, we call it high Tg PCB. Our product has a high TG value, so its high temperature resistance.
2. Double-sided Pcb Clone Assembly is manufactured with advanced equipment and high-precision inspection tools, and is made by skilled operators who are familiar with all CCP (critical control points). Its full range of surface treatment equipment can be used for ENIG, immersion silver, immersion tin, OSP, HASL (lead-free), gold plating and silver plating. We manufacture circuit boards in strict accordance with IPC standards to ensure 100% pass. We strictly implement the PDCA process to continuously improve product performance.
(1) try to make the solder paste "return to temperature" as far as possible during the "tempering" process, and do not force heating.
(2) the solder paste should be evenly stirred before use to increase the wettability of solder paste.When stirring manually, use solder paste special metal shovel until smooth.When using the machine, the stirring time should be paid attention to, the time should be appropriate, excessive stirring will cause the viscosity of solder paste to decrease, the temperature will rise, the welding powder and the solder reaction will affect the quality of solder paste.The mixing time is different according to the stirring device, and the time is different.
(3) the viscosity of solder paste will change according to temperature and humidity.The temperature rises and the viscosity decreases.As the humidity increases, the solder paste absorbs moisture and affects the quality.
(4) after opening to SMT processing, the solder paste used multiple times when must fully confirm quality if there is a change, because after opening the used solder paste used again is not in the scope of the quality.
(5) do not lick the solder paste when using;Avoid solder paste contact with the skin.When the skin is not carefully glued to the skin, it can be wiped with dry paper towel and alcohol, and then washed with soap.
(6) solder paste contains flammable solvents, so keep away from fire during SMT processing and avoid fire.
(7) a ventilation installation must be installed in the workshop where solder paste is used, and fresh air is often imported.
(8) when reflow soldering, it is necessary to install a local exhaust device due to the decomposition of the solder paste in the solder paste.
(9) different types of solder paste cannot be used in combination.
(10) clean the cleaning fluid used in cleaning circuit boards and templates, and do not mix in solder paste.
(11) waste solder paste should be treated in strict accordance with relevant regulations.