Ceramic PCBs for Automotive Electronics Products
Ceramic PCB for Automotive Electronics Products characteristics:
1. Strong mechanical stress, stable shape; high strength, high thermal conductivity, high insulation; strong bonding, anti-corrosion.
2. Excellent thermal cycle performance, the number of cycles up to 50,000 times, high reliability.
3. It can etch all kinds of graphic structures like PCB board (or IMS substrate); it is non-polluting and pollution-free.
4. The use of wide temperature -55 ° C ~ 850 ° C; thermal expansion coefficient close to silicon, simplifying the production process of power modules.
1. Substrate material: Ceramic PCB for Automotive Electronics Products is currently mainly made of aluminum oxide aluminum nitride. The cost of these two materials is much more expensive than resin substrates or aluminum substrates and copper substrates.
2. Process technology: From the manufacturing process point of view, whether it is LTCC, HTCC, DPC, DBC or LAM, its manufacturing process will be relatively high, the co-firing temperature required by LTCC and HTCC is difficult to control.
3. product performance: As the saying goes, "a piece of money for a piece of goods", this sentence is displayed on the ceramic PCB, the PCB has many important needs, such as thermal conductivity, thermal expansion coefficient, dielectric constant, stability, high Frequency loss, etc. In these respects, ceramic PCBs can achieve the current state of the art. Its thermal conductivity is the best among PCBs, its thermal expansion coefficient is also more compatible with silicon chips, its dielectric constant is very low, its electrical conductivity is excellent, its corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and high frequency loss are small.