94v0 remote control pcb TS16949
94v0 remote control pcb production capability: minimum line width, line spacing of 0.075mm, minimum aperture of 0.1mm; minimum board thickness of 0.2mm, maximum board thickness of 8.0mm, process up to 38 layers.
The plates are: FR-4, ceramic plate, aluminum base plate, polytetrafluoroethylene, halogen-free sheet, high Tg sheet.
The types of solder mask are: green, yellow, black, purple, blue, and ink.
Surface treatment methods include: hot air leveling, chemical nickel gold, immersion silver, electroplated nickel gold, chemical immersion tin, gold finger card, OSP, immersion gold.
94v0 remote control pcb circuit board is the core part of electronic products. Its function and importance are self-evident. In order to ensure the long-term normal use of PCB circuit boards, PCB circuit board manufacturers have strict requirements in design and production.
1. High reliability: The PCB circuit board can ensure long-term and reliable operation of the PCB through a series of inspections, tests and aging tests.
2. Assemblability: PCB circuit board products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also can be automated, large-scale mass production. At the same time, PCB boards and various component assembly components can be assembled to form larger components and systems up to the complete machine.
3. Maintainability: PCB circuit board products and various component assembly components are standardized design and large-scale production, so these components are also standardized. If the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and quickly resume normal work. .
4. Designability: PCB circuit board can achieve printed board design through design standardization, standardization, etc., with short time and high efficiency, can meet various performance requirements of PCB circuit board, such as electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical Wait.
5. High density: PCB circuit board from the initial single-layer board to double-panel, multi-layer board and flexible board, and now continue to develop in the direction of high precision, high density and high reliability.
6. Testability: PCB circuit board manufacturers through the purchase of advanced test equipment and instruments and establish a complete test program to detect and identify the product quality and service life of PCB proofing.