94v0 pcb board with rohs
FR4, Alu, CEM3,Taconic,Rogers
Number of layers
Min.Thickness for inner layers
(Cu thickness are excluded)
Bow and twist
outer Cu weight
inner Cu weight
PTH hole tolerance
NPTH Hole tolerance
Min hole size
Min solder mask clearance
Flying probe tester
HASL,ENIG,immersion silver，immersion tin, OSP....
The 16 Multiple Layered Ceramic PCBs is a sheet-like material which is based on an electronic ceramic and forms a supporting base for the circuit component and the externally-cut component. The ceramic substrate has the main advantages of high temperature resistance, high electrical insulation performance, low dielectric constant and dielectric loss, high thermal conductivity, good chemical stability, and similar thermal expansion coefficient of the component.
The LED ceramic heat-dissipating substrate refers to the use of the thermal conductivity of the ceramic substrate material itself. The DBC (high-temperature bonded copper) or DPC (ceramic electroplated copper) process is used to deposit a pure copper circuit on the ceramic, between the copper layer and the ceramic. For the interatomic bonding, the bonding strength is high, and the adhesive layer without blocking heat conduction can efficiently extract the heat source from the LED die, so that the LED light source can maintain the highest level of luminous efficiency and system stability.
1. Ceramic substrate The planar light source module has high reliability. The ceramic and chip are both AL2O3 alumina materials. The expansion coefficients are similar, and the grain is not welded due to temperature changes, resulting in attenuation and dead light, which ensures the stability of the chip. Stable performance, no dead lights, no plaque.
2. The thermal resistance is lower than 8, and the ceramic substrate of the ceramic planar light source is a high temperature sintered silver coating. The LED chip is directly packaged on the ceramic substrate, and the heat is directly conducted on the ceramic substrate, and the heat dissipation is fast.
3. The light surface is consistent, and the illumination angle is wide. The light is even and soft, no zebra pattern, no glare, no eye damage.
4. The light surface is wide, the luminous efficiency is high, 110LM/W or more, the attenuation is small, and the light decay of 10000 hours is less than 2%.
5. The plane light source is an integrated light source module, which is easy to assemble and can be directly installed and used without considering other process design.
6. When the ceramic planar light source is working, the junction temperature of the phosphor and the silica gel can be controlled below 120 °C. The LED still works normally when the chip surface temperature is 80-90 degrees.
7. Withstand voltage above 4000V, high pressure and safety. It can match low current and high voltage non-isolated power supply, and can meet product export safety certification. Reduce power supply costs and improve power efficiency, thereby improving the light conversion efficiency of ceramic planar light sources.
8. Ceramic planar light source has strong ESD protection.