Blood oxygen tester PCB manufacture
PCBA craft requirements:
1. PCB size: 184*165mm/24pcs
2. Number of layers/material/plate thickness: 4 layers/fr4/0.8mm
3. Copper thickness: 10z
4. Surface treatment method: lead-free tin spraying
5. Soldering mask/character color: green oil/white
|Type||Production number||Specification||Customer mode||Quantity||Unit price||Engineering fee||mesh fee||mould fee|
|Total unit price||:||$8105|
Basic product details:
The typical oximeter sensor has a pair of leds , which pass through the translucent part of the patient's body (usually the fingertip or earlobe),facing a photodiode .One LED is red and has a wavelength of 660nm.The other is infrared, at 940nm.The percentage of blood oxygen is calculated by measuring the two wavelengths of light with different absorption rates passing through the body.
Our client is a professional engineer with her own research team in the medical equipment industry.
Equipment used in PCBA production process:
1. SKG automatic printing machine
2. High-speed mounting machine
3. Reflow welding
4. Automatic optical AOI detection
Why did the customer choose our company?
Customer answer: It takes long time and much effort to solder manually by themselves.
We can solve the delivery date and solder joint quality problem for customers.