PCBA test mainly includes ICT test, FCT test, aging test, fatigue test and harsh environment test.
1. ICT test mainly includes circuit on/off, voltage and current value, fluctuation curve, amplitude, noise, etc.
2. The FCT test requires the IC program firing, the simulation test of the entire PCBA board function, the discovery of the problems in the hardware and software, and the provision of the necessary patch processing and production fixture and test stand.
3. The fatigue test is mainly to sample PCBA boards and conduct high-frequency and long-term operation of functions to observe whether there is failure and judge the probability of failure in the test, so as to feedback the working performance of PCBA boards in electronic products.
4. The test in harsh environment is mainly to expose the PCBA board to extreme temperature, humidity, drop, splash and vibration, and obtain the test results of random samples, so as to infer the reliability of the whole batch of PCBA board products.
5. The aging test is mainly to power the PCBA board and electronic products for a long time, keep them working and observe whether any failure occurs. Only after the aging test can the electronic products be sold out of the factory in batches.