After decades of development, with the advancement of integrated circuit integration and mounting technology, high-density printed circuit boards have been developed. Since printed circuit boards have many unique advantages, their applications are more and more extensive, generally as follows.
1. High reliability. A series of inspection, testing and burn-in tests ensure that printed circuit boards work reliably for long periods of time (usually 20 years). The board has a longer life.
2. Designability. The performance requirements (electrical, physical, chemical, mechanical, etc.) of the printed circuit board can be standardized through design, standardization, etc., to realize the design of the printed circuit board, with short time and high efficiency.
3. Production: With modern management, it can carry out standardization, scale (quantity) change, automation and other production to ensure the consistency of product quality.
4. Testability: Establish a complete test method, test standard, various test equipment and instruments for pcb assembly, and test and evaluate the qualification and service life of printed circuit board products.
5. Assembleability. Printed circuit board products not only facilitate the standardized assembly of various components, but also enable automation and mass production. At the same time, printed circuit boards and various components can be assembled into larger parts, systems, and even entire machines.
6. Maintainability. Since printed circuit board products and various component assembly components are standardized and mass-produced, these components are also standardized. Therefore, in the event of a system failure, the system can be replaced quickly, easily, and flexibly, and the system can be quickly restored. Of course, there are more examples, such as making the Sy valve stem small, light weight, and fast signal transmission.