When entering the pcb manufacturing workshop, we need to pay attention to the rules and regulations of some workshops in order to effectively guarantee the quality of pcb products. The following are the rules and regulations of the FASTPCBA finishing workshop.
1. When we first enter the PCB assembly workshop, we must wear anti-static clothes and shoes, hats and gloves. Before the workshop of FASTPCBA enters, we must eliminate the static electricity on the person. We will set up the static access control and then pass the air shower. The door blows off the little dust on the body and finally enters the workshop.
2. Quality personnel and operators should prepare inspection records, which is a manifestation of product responsibility.
3. Learn how to properly store solder paste, tin wire and other production consumables.
4. The waste tin slag generated during the maintenance process of the circuit board shall not be dumped into the garbage can, but the designated storage place of the waste tin shall be placed.
5. The PCB board should not be placed at will. The same product should be placed in the designated place, and the defective circuit board should be separated.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use mobile phones in the workshop to avoid damage to the product.
7. PCb of defective products should be processed in time
8. Take any electronic board with electrostatic gloves to avoid injury to electronic products.
9. The operator should be familiar with the operation of the post.
10, regularly check the 5S situation of the pcb workshop
11. All PCB assemblers must strictly abide by company and department rules and regulations