PCBA circuit board assembly Function Test after general called FVT (the Function Verification Test, the Function Verification Test) or FCT has grown (the Function Test, Function Test), its purpose is to catch the bad board assembly, through the simulation of circuit board live-fire into the machine fully functional tests.
In order to catch out the possible before assembly into the machine assembling faulty circuit board out, lest discovered bad assembled into the machine, and tear down all restructuring waste hours and material damage.
The PCBA test mainly includes: ICT test, FCT test, aging test, fatigue test and harsh environment test.
1. ICT test mainly includes circuit break-on, voltage and current value, fluctuation curve, amplitude, noise, etc.
2. The FCT test requires the IC program to be fired, the function of the entire PCBA board is simulated and tested, the problems in the hardware and software are found, and the necessary SMT processing and production fixture and test rack are provided.
3. Fatigue test is mainly to sample the PCBA board, carry out the operation of high frequency and long time of function, observe whether there is failure, judge the probability of failure in the test, and feedback the working performance of the PCBA board in the electronic products.
4. In the severe environment, the test is mainly to expose the PCBA board to the temperature, humidity, falling, splashing and vibration of the limit value and obtain the test results of random samples, so as to infer the reliability of the entire PCBA board batch.
5. The aging test is mainly to power the PCBA board and electronic products for a long time, keep them working and observe whether there are any failures. After the aging test, electronic products can be sold in batches.