FASTPCBA's PCB System Quotation Rules
|Project / price / Number of layers||2 layer||4 layer||6 layer||8 layer||10 layer||12 layer||14 layer||16 layer||18 layer||20 layer||22-32 layer|
|S＜1m2||5 days||6 days||7 days||8 days||10 days||11 days|
|1m2≤S＜5m2||8 days||9 days||10 days||11 days||13 days||16 days|
|5m2≤S＜10m2||11 days||12 days||13 days||14 days||15 days||18 days|
|10m2≤S＜50m2||13 days||14 days||15 days||16 days||18 days||20 days|
|S≥50m2||To be determined|
In the above quotation, the “S” in the engineering fee refers to the board area (unit m2) of the delivery. When the board size is >0.04m2, the calculation method of the engineering fee is as follows: basic engineering fee + (exceeding the area * level corresponding plus unit price)
1) The above quotation is based on: standard board thickness:
2) Special surface technology plus charge: sample (S<1m2):
Small batch (1m2 ≤ S ≤ 10 m2) price:
3) The sample is provided with free test, but the total test point is more than 200,000 points charge additional flying needle test fee. For the open test stand with the order area of ≥5m2, the test stand is required for the small batch module board that meets any of the following conditions (condition: 1 The delivery quantity is greater than 300PCS; 2. The delivery area is greater than 3 m2), and the test rack fee is charged according to the document test points.
4) The delivery time of chemical immersion silver, chemical immersion tin, gold finger, numerical control V-CUT, or board with special process requirements above is extended by one day. The delivery time of the buried/blind hole model shall be extended by 2-5 days; the batch delivery period shall be reported separately.
5) Other special boards and high-difficult board documents shall be given corresponding quotations. In case of major changes in the raw material market or other unfinished matters, the two parties shall negotiate to resolve them.
6) The above delivery calculation method is calculated after the contract ordering engineer and EQ confirms OK.
Remarks: The above expedited fees are for the standard and small batches; the expedited charges for large quantities need to be quoted separately.
Expedited fee collection plan
|Number of layers||Total cost (engineering fee, manufacture fee, test fee) Addition ratio|
|1 day in advance||2 day in advance||3 day in advance||4 day in advance||5 day in advance|
6 day in advance
|7 day in advance|