LEDs in automotive is high-quality required and keeps hot in the world!LED is not just the biggest trend in lighting, but also require a lot of heat dissipation that standard PCB material just can't achieve. So what's the solution? MCPCB is the answer! Standard FR4 PCB material typically has a thermal conductivity of 0.5 W/m K; this is not enough for the current high intensity LEDs. With MCPCB 1.0 or 2.0 W/m K thermal conductivity, you can increase the life of your LEDs with better heat dissipation.
FASTPCBA has helped many customers with their MCPCB needs and have found the most common questions to be:
· What's the thermal conductivity of MCPCB material?
· What is the most cost effective MCPCB?
· Can I get a different dielectric thickness between the metal and circuit layer?
· Can I put plated through holes on an MCPCB?
· Can I do more than one layer with an MCPCB?
· How quick can a MCPCB be manufactured?
· Can I put plated through holes to be connected with the metail base?
The PCB Eningeer Team at FASTPCBA can help you answer these questions and many more. Need help getting started? Call or E-mail us today.