When PCB assembly is performed, wave soldering equipment is often used, so the wave soldering equipment has certain requirements for the PCB.
The main technical parameters of wave soldering machines include PCB width, PCB transport speed, tin furnace tin capacity, temperature zone length and number, maximum temperature, furnace temperature control accuracy, etc.
● PCB width, generally max. 350 ~ 450mm
● PCB transportation speed, generally 0 ~ 3m / min
● Inclination angle of transport rail, generally 3 ° ～ 7 °
The length of the preheating zone, generally 1800mm (2x900mm)
● Number of preheating zones, generally 2 ~ 4
● Pre-heating zone temperature, usually from room temperature to 250 ℃
Tin tin capacity, usually 350 ~ 800kg
● The maximum temperature of the tin furnace, generally 350 ℃
Temperature control method and temperature control accuracy, general PID;
● Control accuracy of furnace temperature ± 2 ℃
● Flux flux, generally 10 ~ 100mL / min
● Air-conditioning generation system, usually -10 ~ -20 ℃