The problem of bulk materials in Pcb assembly has plagued many electronic engineers. As we all know, once the assembly welding equipment is started, there will definitely be a problem in the production line of pcb assembly. For a variety of reasons, many bulk materials are produced, thrown, or are originally bulk materials, or other reasons. Some bulk materials, such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc., are not easily distinguishable and have little value in themselves, and have no value for reuse. However, for large devices, especially some imported chip components, the value is high and can be distinguished and distinguished, so it is generally used for reuse. However, for scattered components, if the original package is a tray or a suitable tray, the problem may be solved better, otherwise it may be more difficult to handle.
First, bulk material processing
Collecting materials - material sorting materials - using electrostatic bags to pack - paste material specifications - technicians based on bulk material springboard - hand paste bulk material - QC confirmation
Second, the definition
Bulk material: refers to the components that are separated from the original packaging during the production process due to machine throwing, or loading and unloading materials.
Third, job responsibilities
Material staff: responsible for the collection, classification, identification, storage, placement, and placement information of bulk materials, and the material loss rate according to the order.
QC in front of the furnace: responsible for manual placement of bulk materials, front wrinkles and material code confirmation, PCBA identification marks, and collection of bulk materials.
Technician: Responsible for programming, patch production, monitoring patch quality distribution and timely improvement.
QC after the furnace: It is responsible for checking and checking the first piece of all the machines, and the quality is abnormal. Immediate feedback is provided to the front station to improve and track.
Fourth, the work content
1. In the production process, the material may be thrown due to equipment and other factors, so the operator should check the material step before the patch and after the shift, and check the throwing box and the trash can each time the garbage is dumped. Collect the bulk material and report to the supervisor about excessive bulk material anomalies.
2. According to the shape of the components, the bulk material is classified according to the shape of the components, and the back code of the components is checked to determine the material code. Then, the checked bulk materials are packed in anti-static bulk boxes or bulk bags, and the material code identification is performed to confirm the signature of the person. .
4. When using machine mounting, the operator should first check whether the components are consistent with the normal materials, confirm the material number, and then load the FEEDER tape.
5. The first piece of material feeding / mid-way refueling, the technician firstly inspects the materials that will be short of materials within half an hour of the inspection machine, and collects the materials of the same item number in the component preparation area, and corrects them and submits them to QC/Material of Quality Department. The staff will check again and confirm the total signature of the refueling sheet.
Five, matters needing attention
1. Unchecked materials are not allowed to be used directly.
2. The collected bulk material is packed in an anti-static box and labeled with accurate material specifications.